Tutorial is copyrighted to the Tutorial Writer, © Emmy Kruyswijk 2009.
Do you want to link my lessons?
not be forwarded, shared or otherwise placed on any Web Site or group without written
me a mail.
1 Disney tubes,
filter: Alien Skin Eye Candy 5 -
Nature - Fire
Download here Under Eye Candy
Put the plug-ins in the folder plug-ins,
This lesson is translated in
foreground color #d5e5d9 and background color #698f78
1. Open new image 650x650.
2. Fill this with the foreground color.
3. Copy the tube Splash and paste as a new layer.
4. Effects - 3D Effects - drop shadow with this setting.
5. Copy the tube window2 and paste as a new layer.
6. Place this a little to the left 100 pixels from the left side.
7. Copy the tube RR-lamp post and paste as a new layer.
8. Give the same drop shadow as in point 4.
9. Place this to the right side. About 150 - 175 pixels from the bottom.
10. Go to selection tool - freehand selection - and select the 3 lamps
inside the lantern. see below.
11. Duplicate this 9 more times.
12. Lock the 8 top layers and stay at the first one.
13. Effects - Alien Skin Eye Candy 5 - Nature - Fire with this setting.
14. Lock the first layer and open the second layer.
15. Repeat point 13 - only click on the random seed.
16. Lock the second layer and open the third layer.
17. Repeat point 13 - only click on the random seed.
Repeat 13 (random seed) till you have all done the layers. Remember to lock
one layer and open the other layer.
18. Selections - select none.
19. Copy the tube outlawbydesignft318 and paste as a new layer.
20. Give the same drop shadow as in point 4.
21. Place this at the left side.
22. Copy the tube Minnie25_dede and paste as a new layer.
23. Give the same drop shadow as in point 4.
24. Place this right below at the window. tube
25. Copy the tube PC-Cactus_KK and paste as a new layer.
26. Give the same drop shadow as in point 4.
27. Place this left at the bottom.
28. Copy the tube cactus1 and paste as a new layer.
29. Give the same drop shadow as in point 4.
30. Place this right at the bottom.
31. Layers - arrange - move down and move down.
32. Put your watermark into the image.
33. Stay at the bottom layer (raster1) and lock the copy layers of the lamp
34. Edit - Copy merged.
35. Open animation shop - paste as a new animation.
36. Back in PSP - lock the first layer of the lamp and open the second layer.
37. Edit - Copy merged.
38. Back in animation shop - paste after current frame.
39. Back in PSP - lock the second layer of the lamp and open the third layer.
40. Edit - Copy merged.
41. Back in animation shop - paste after current frame. Make sure the last frame
is always selected.
42. Back in PSP - Repeat Copy Merged until all 10 layers are done.
43. Back in animation shop - Repeat paste after current frame until all 10
layers are done.
Don't forget to lock one layer and open the other layer.
44. Edit - Copy merged.
45. Open now the animation water in animation shop.
46. Edit- select all - of the animation water - copy
47. Click in the image - paste into selected frame.
48. Place this op under the nozzle of the watering.
49. Animation - Resize the animation 75%.
50. File - save as - give name - click 3 times at next and than at finish.
Ready is the tag
I hope you like this tutorial.