Tutorial is copyrighted to the Tutorial Writer, © Emmy Kruyswijk November
Do you want to link my lessons?
not be forwarded, shared or otherwise placed on any Web Site or group without written
me a mail.
1 tube, mask naamloos1,
filters: Graphics Plus - Cross Shadow, VM Natural - Splash and Cross
filters in the folder plug-ins.
And the mask in the folder mask
1. Open a new image 500x425
2. Take #6d87a6 as foreground and white as background color.
3. Flood fill this with the foreground color.
4. New raster layer.
5. Flood fill this with white.
6. Go to Layers - Load/Save Mask.
7. Load mask from disk... look for naamloos 1.
8. Layers - Merge - merge group.
9. Effects - 3D effects - drop shadow - vert. and horz.3, opacity 5, blur
5.00, color black.
10. Copy your tube and paste a a new layer.
11. Layers - Arrange - Move Down.
12. Stay at raster 2 and delete with the eraser tool, the sky from your tube in
the four squares of the mask.
13. Go to image - Resize 75% all layers checked.
14. Put your watermark in the image.
15. Image - Add border 2 white.
16. Image - Add border 25 #6d87a6
17. Select the border- flood fill with the gradient, foreground white.
18. Effects - VM Natural - Splash.
19. Effects - VM Natural - Cross Weave. Select none.
20. Image - Add border 2 white.
21. Image - Add border 35 color #6d87a6
22. Select the border
23. Effects- Graphics Plus - Cross Shadow default settings. Select none.
24. Copy the selected border and paste as a new image.
25. Minimize this one, we use that later.
26. Image - Add border 2 white.
27. Repeat point 16,17,18,19 and 20.
28. Go to your border (new image)
29. Duplicate this 2 times.
30. Lock the 2 top layers and stay at raster 1.
31. Adjust- Add/Remove Noise - Add Noise - Gaussians at 10
32. Lock raster 1 and active raster 2
33. Adjust- Add/Remove Noise - Add Noise - Gaussians at 20
34. Lock raster 2 and active raster 3
35. Adjust- Add/Remove Noise - Add Noise - Gaussians at 30
36. Unlock all layers
37. Stay at raster 1 and copy this layer
38. Go back to the other image and past as a new layer.
39. Again back to the border.
40. Stay at raster 2 and copy this layer
41. Go back to the other image and past as a new layer.
42. Stay at raster 2 and copy this layer
43. Go back to the other image and past as a new layer.
44. Open animation shop
45. Back to Paint Shop Pro
46. Lock raster 2 and 3
47. Stay on the background (this layer is always active than)
48. Click at the blue/grey border of the image (see below) Copy merged.
49. Go to animation shop.
50. Paste as a new animation
51. Back to your image in PSP
52. Lock raster 1 and unlock raster 2.
53. Click at the blue/grey border of the image. Copy merged.
54. Go to animation shop.
55. Paste after current frame.
56. Back to your image in PSP
57. Lock raster 2 and unlock raster 3.
58. Click at the blue/grey border of the image. Copy merged.
59. Go to animation shop.
60. Paste after current frame.
61. Go to animation - Resize animation - 75%.
62. Click on View animation
63. File - save as....give a name - next - next - next -
Ready is the tag
I hope that you like this tutorial.