Tutorial is copyrighted to the Tutorial Writer, © Emmy Kruyswijk 2009.
Do you want to link my lessons?
not be forwarded, shared or otherwise placed on any Web Site or group without written
me a mail.
dsb flux - Linear Transmission,
Simple - Top Left Mirror
the filters in the folder plug-ins.
1. Open a new image 500x500
2. Flood fill this with the gradient, sunburst, angle 0, repeats 0,foreground
#814a82, background #e8a5c5.
3. Go to Effects- dsb flux - Linear Transmission.
4. Go to selection tool - selection - rectangle
5. Change the foreground in the background color.
6. New raster layer.
7. Flood fill this with the foreground color (light)
8. Go to Effects - Texture effects- Weave.
Layers - new raster layer - fill this with the
Selections - modify - contract 3 pixels -
click on the delete key.
Selections - select none.
Layers - merge - merge down.
9. Duplicate this 2 times.
10. Place them so.
11. Lock the bottom raster.
12. Stay on 1 of the other layers
13. Go to layers - layers - Merge visible.
14. Place them in the middle of the image.
15. Unlock the bottom layer.
16. Go to Effects - MuRa's Meister - Copies.
17. Adjust - Blur - Radial Blur.
18. Go to selection tool - custom selection.
19. Selections- Invert
20. New raster layer
21. Flood fill both with the light color
22. Effects- Texture effects - Blinds
23. Let selection stay. New raster layer
24. Flood fill both with the dark color.
25. Effects - Texture effects- Blinds
26. Opacity of this layer at 50.
27. Lock the 2 bottom layers.
28. Stay on 1 of the other layers
29. Layers - merge visible.
30. Let selection stay.
31. Effects - 3D effects - drop shadow - horz.3, vert.3, opacity
5, blur 5.00, color black.
32. Repeat the drop shadow, but now horz.-3 and vert.-3. Select
33. Unlock the other layers.
34. Go to selection tool - selection - custom selection.
35. Selections - Invert
36. New raster layer.
37. Repeat 21 t/m 26.
38. Lock the 3 bottom layers.
39. Repeat 28 t/m 32.
40. Layers - merge all visible.
41. Image - Canvas Size
42. Duplicate layer
43. Image -Free Rotate -45 links.
44. Copy your tube and paste as a new layer in your image.
45. Effects - 3D effects - drop shadow vert. and horz.3, opacity 5,
blur 5.00 color black.
46. Select the little flower from the tube.
47. Go to selection tool - Freehand selection - and select the
48. Copy and paste as a new layer.
49. Same drop shadow as in point 43.
50. Effects - Simple - Top Left Mirror.
51. Put your name or watermark in the image.
52. Layers - merge visible.
53. Image - Resize 75%. All layers checked.
54. Save as a gif.
Ready is the tag
I hope that you like this tutorial.